About Me
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18997567/?claim=vk4tbp6pwsh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey there!
This is my new blog but it feels weird getting into blogging when I'm a complete stranger to whoever reads this, so here are a few facts about me:
Hey there!
This is my new blog but it feels weird getting into blogging when I'm a complete stranger to whoever reads this, so here are a few facts about me:
- My first name is Aoibheann (I'd be impressed if you pronounced it right)
- I am 15 and my birthday is in January
- I am going into 5th year and I'm dreading it, GCSEs are a MASSIVE pain
- My favourite band is Twenty One Pilots, I'd give an organ to see them live but they never come to Ireland :/
- I spend a lot of time on youtube, my favourite youtubers are Dan, Phil and Louise (sprinkleofglitter)
- I live for tea
- My favourite season is winter because Christmas, my birthday and snow
- Next week I'm going to Florida for holidays! It's my first long haul flight and I'm really looking forward to it!
- I've been to 2 concerts, One Direction when I was 11 and Bastille last November which was AMAZING
So that's a bit about me, I don't really know where this blog is gonna go because I know I'll lose motivation for it, but I'll at least try this summer to keep it up :)
Love,
Aoibheann
Comments
Post a Comment